Boarding with PETS-R-US
Dogs that board at PETS-R-US couldn’t ask for better. They get a wonderful vacation of their own while you go away on yours.
Thanks to the dog lovers across the city, Pets-R-Us is able to provide a loving home to dogs who’s people are on the go.
Your dogs personality will be considered when choosing a home so its important that you tell us everything we need to know.
Please ensure that you bring along enough food to last the entire stay, as well as bowls, toys and any special treats your dog loves!
Your dogs home away from home will be close to parks and may include children and other dogs for them to interact with. As a result, we will not be able to accept aggressive dogs. All dogs staying in a Pets-R-us Boarding Home must be neutered or spayed and up-to-date with all shots and flea medication during the May to November season. Most importantly, your dog is staying in a private home, not a kennel or even a cage, so your dog must be house broken!
Pet Sitting with PETS-R-US
Pet sitting is when one of our pet sitters come to stay at your home with your pet while your away. It can give you the peace of mind to know that your furry friend is safe and happy in the comfort of their own home.
Benefits of using a Pet Sitter
- Remaining in a familiar, secure environment, where all the sights, smells, and sounds are familiar
- Reduced stress on pets because they are cared for in their own home
- Routine & Maintenance. Your pets diet and exercise routines are not interrupted
- Poop/Scoop litter daily
- Daily communication through texts and pictures.
- Your home is more secure while your away. Our pet sitting services also include bringing in the mail, taking out the trash, watering plants, and light house work